Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Restructuring My Internet Presence

I've been busy lately with school and other obligations. In addition to this, a large company recently purchased the domain name of my web design portfolio, Sno Sites.

This lead me to rethink the way my internet presence is currently structured. I purchased a new domain name, which I hope to move my blog and design/services entity to. Sno Sites is no longer the name of my web design "company" instead, I will be doing business with my name, and will be extending my services out towards a broader IT advice and other computer solutions. This catch-all method should prove to simplify my services.

Due to the busy schedule I'm fighting, however, I will not find immediate time to redesign my new website. I've written some basic design documents, and information architecture though, so I should get something up relatively soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment