Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Creeperblog renovations / New job.

I decided to redo the Creeperblog website design.
Originally thrown together through a template, the old design needs some rework. It's filled with some terrible HTML, and is not very clean and organized. I also intend on placing ads on the site in late September to generate some additional revenue. Right now I'm templating it in Adobe Illustrator, and soon I'll start molding that template into a working WordPress theme. It'll take some time, but at least my viewers have something to look forward too!

I've also been keeping busy lately. I've obtained a part-time job at FDG Web. A web software development firm here in Snohomish County. It's a great environment to further develop my programming talents, really get to know how this type of job works on a larger scale, and I also love my co-workers; they're really friendly, social people. I hope to transform this part-time job into some full time experience in the summer, but for the moment I'm content.

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment