Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Egg Savior 1.5 is here!

After a lot of work, I have published a new version of Egg Savior, my Android game. This version includes three new levels and these improvements:
  • Added a level panel, where you can see your achievements. I had advanced it here.

  • The last level includes something new that will change the gameplay in next levels.

  • Changed black background in small levels for a more interesting one. I hope that this makes the game less ugly :)

  • If the chicken is teleported into an obstacle, it dies. This makes the game a bit more realistic (As much as possible with teleportation system ;-)

  • Changed game icon for a more dynamic one. I hope this attracts more players.

If you are reading this from an android device, you can download Egg Savior from this link:
market://details?id=com.eggsavior

No comments:

Post a Comment