Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

New services website

After selling snosites.com, I immediately purchased aaronnech.com



Now that my website is more personal. (I.E. I'm representing myself, not "Sno Sites") I extended the website to include a wider range of IT services. But still, my niche is going to be web development and design, since that's most in demand in my local area.

As for Sno Sites, it's now in the hands of School Newspapers Online(abbreviated to SNO, lucky enough for me). So you can consider it dissolved and no longer part of my services and name.

Where to now? Well, I'm going to polish up my new website, and do some optimization stuff. Then I'm going to think about integrating this blog into it. But for now, my blog is going to stay here, because it's super easy for me to use, and I really don't want to figure out how to convert Blogger -> Wordpress.

No comments:

Post a Comment