Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Happy Holidays!

Hey! This is my new blog where I'll be sharing/logging information about all my projects/ventures. I figured I might as well post information in my life as I come across it, so that others can benefit. That being said, this blog doesn't have a specific purpose. I suppose you could regard it as a mostly technology related site, because that's what I'm mostly interested in.




Now that we're done with the introduction, happy holidays!

I was lucky enough to walk away from Christmas with a cool new Netbook. It's a Dell Inspiron mini. I'm amazed at how efficient these little gadgets have become. They're definitively perfect for office stuff and school work. They're a little rough with intense gaming, but that's not the purpose.

I'll be posting soon about some Android stuff I'm working on!

What'd you get for Christmas(or whatever your family celebrates)?

No comments:

Post a Comment